Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The only dangerous thing Jen has experienced in Colombia-WALKING- and why she will NEVER drive











This is the street in front of my house. It is a one way street.....but only some of the time!!!! I get so very confused

















It is very important to look where you are walking! A lesson that I have yet to learn





This looks like a walkway, yes? Enter at your own risk. It really is target practice for the cars





Notice the direction of the cab driver and the arrow on the street.....Again I am so confused








Yaa for the busses that take me places. This is the city bus.









And the tiny one that takes me to school and home every day. Lots of fast turns makes for a not so fun ride.....I don't usually feel so good by the time Vicki gets me home