Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lonely Hearts Club Party

So on February 15th we had a party at our house. It was a Valentine's theme so that is why everyone is wearing red. I didn't do a great job of taking pictures. The house had lots of fun decorations and a wall to leave Valentine's for people....but here are a few pictures of some of my new friends. Most of these people are teacher's at the school. Several of them are leaving after this year. I am starting to realize how difficult it is to socialize in a community of people that are very transit. It's kind weird!!

Carolina, Kristen and Juan


Steve, Sarah (also from Santa Rosa, small world), and Tina (roomie from Canada


Jennifer, Elena, and Liz (my team leader)


Christina (my other roomie from Wisconsin, Elena, Liz

Jennifer, Gerjit, and Jenna